Dec 28, 2011

The Naked and Famous

<strong>THE NAKED AND FAMOUS</strong><br /> 3 apr 2011 | Femke Hansen
Ha, the naked and famous, one of my favorite bands!
The band exist out: Alisa Xayalith, Thom Powers, Aaron Short, Jesse Wood and David Beadle. To describe the sound of TNAF is almost impossible, it's like indierock fused with electropop and still having industrial touch to it. I have seen them live and it was amazing! The day after the concert I had an exam but I decided to skip the part of learning for that day and just go. And yes, it was so worth it. Alisa was in the beginning very shy and didn't looked up, she was in her own little bubble. After a while that changed and all the band members were running from one side of the stage to the other side. I can't express how much I loved it, it was truely amazing!!! When the show was over, I saw Alisa talking to the tourmanager or something. I didn't knew what to do and was hesitating what to do. Eventually I decided to go up to her and asked of she wanted to go on a picture with me and she did! She was so nice. It was one of the best concerts I've been to and guess what... I passed the exam! That day could not be ruined. Well my lovelies I advise you all to listen to the whole album, buy the damn thing and go to their concerts :)


Some more pictures,
The+naked+and+famous_large
Some songs,
It's difficult to just pick out a couple songs, so just listen to everything :)



Ohhh em giee I love them and I always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment