Jan 2, 2011

plaid love....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I'ts finally 2011, wow twentyten went so fast.

I just wanted to say my highs and lows of 2010,
HIGHS: My graduation, I finally got my HAVO-diploma. Starting my study CMV, meeting new people, starting this blog =D and mostly the good times I had with my friends, Appelpop, trip to Amsterdam. 
LOWS: The dead of my grandpa and some friends I lost because we went our seperate ways after graduation.
But I think that 2011 can only bring good things for me and everyone. MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT!

Well lets start with the main article, plaid love =D
On the picture below you can see my favorite buttonups, I just love them. You can wear it with jeans, leggings treggings what you want. When I don't know what I'm going to wear, I just turn to my plaid lovee <3 you can't go wrong.

Well here are some ideas how to wear it.

I hope that you now also lovee plaid =D
and 'till the next time!

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment